Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fabric Find-Fall Preview 1

Looking for a good deal on knits. I don't sew with knits often and therefore haven't really looked much for knits. However I have been recently inspired to try something new. My favorite place to find knits in Arizona is SAS. It is a discount fabric store. There is one located in Phoenix and one in Tempe. This is an amazing store with such great finds on all fabrics from cottons to knits to home decor. The only problem is quantity. You may find yards and yards of a specific textile or just a small amount.

So I have been looking elsewhere and apparently I am a little late in the know but there is a great website Girl Charlee with AMAZING prices on knits. Here are a few of my favorites this week:






 

So many fall ideas for these knits. Tube skirts, soft t-shirts, play dresses, and leggings. I'm definitely fall inspired.


2 comments:

hameedudhaaam said...

Ensure the lethargic music you decide to play before resigning to bed must have a delicate, consistent and ordinary musicality. I have just read review and got many information as this customary and steady beat causes you to write my assignment feel loose and facilitate your feelings of anxiety, in this manner making it simpler for you to nod off.

William Jones said...

Appreciate the insightful blog share. If you find yourself in need of law assignment help, your quest stops here. Our dedicated team is at your service around the clock, ready to help you excel in your academic endeavors.